Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Fallen member - FT44

Fallen member - FT44

Many of you don't know that FT44 was dealing with some serious medical complications due to a recurring serious illness. If you interacted with him over the past year you may have seen the "text only, speech impaired" caveat in his listings.

The burden of that and its impact on himself (inability to speak and eat) and his family pushed him to his limit and he did the math, wrote the note, and made the final decision.

Pour one out for a fallen member. We have lost a good man, an incredible marksman, and amazing resource on all things Ruger.
    There is a price that will get it sold now, a price that will get it sold eventually, and a price that just lets everybody know you own one.

I’m so sorry to hear this. He was a pleasure to talk to from my limited experience. Memory eternal.

He was a good guy. My son really liked him and they worked together for a little while. He will be missed.

Freshman
    Mike was a great person and very self motivated. He loved his family very much. Mike will certainly be missed in our lives,
    Mark.

Sad.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

RIP Mike.