Signal 0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: The official,unofficial,sanctioned,non-sanctioned CCGF chili cook off

I feel ya Ceddie but I still feel chili is ok with beans. Prefer it even though chili technically isn't supposed to have beans.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

I'll stop by Sams and get the big bottle double pack antacids. With my acid reflux I've taken the time to sample many antacids. The "Simply Right" brand is the only one that isn't flavored in a way that taking them will make you sick of them in two weeks. They're cheap as hell, very effective and probably the best damn tasting ones out there.

I usually just eat a couple of tablespoons of baking soda. Kills the burn and leaves your teeth snowy white. At least until you drink some water or something . . .

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    I'll stop by Sams and get the big bottle double pack antacids. With my acid reflux I've taken the time to sample many antacids. The "Simply Right" brand is the only one that isn't flavored in a way that taking them will make you sick of them in two weeks. They're cheap as hell, very effective and probably the best damn tasting ones out there.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by molary View Post
    I usually just eat a couple of tablespoons of baking soda. Kills the burn and leaves your teeth snowy white. At least until you drink some water or something . . .
    Just stay the hell away from anything with vinegar in it....
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.