Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: TISR

TISR

I heard another rumor that the indoor range is about to open, again, in 10 days or so.

Actually giving out coupons with ammo purchases for free range time or something like that...
    "Patriotism is supporting your Country at all times. And your government only when it deserves it"

Mark Twain

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck."

John Steinbeck

Re: TISR

I hope they do and wish them the best of luck with the city's bs. It would be nice to see some of their charter members get some use for their money. But after this many years, I ain't gonna hold my breath!

When I spoke to Rob at the gun show on Sunday, he said the handgun ranges were finished, the HVAC was almost ready and they would be open in about 7 to 10 days. I guess the City couldn't stall any longer without risking legal action
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

If the rumors are founded, congratulations to Rob and TISR are in order. If not......... :
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

[quote author=Masharubu link=topic=1672.msg14130#msg14130 date=1374034194]
    I hope they do and wish them the best of luck with the city's bs. It would be nice to see some of their charter members get some use for their money. But after this many years, I ain't gonna hold my breath!
    [/quote]

Biiiiiig +1 to that . . . .
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Sophomore

You couldn't ask for a better time to be opening an indoor range!! With heat and rain lately. I hope it goes smoothly.
    Don't take this the wrong way.......But they should have thrown you off the cliff!!!!