Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: CCGF Cookout/Swap Meet

Graduate

Re: CCGF Cookout/Swap Meet

[quote author=t1ght_gr0up link=topic=1591.msg13448#msg13448 date=1373647970]
    [quote author=Tack Driver link=topic=1591.msg13301#msg13301 date=1373582789]
    [quote author=AB link=topic=1591.msg13278#msg13278 date=1373580274]
    I might make this one.
    [/quote]

I've heard that bullshit before. :
    [/quote]
    lol
    [/quote]

Yeah, yeah. No arguing that one! But I reeeeaally mean it!

Dang! I'd crash that party, but will be out of the state for a reunion. Wish I was gonna be here, but looks like all ya'll lucked out again......
    The Obama presidency is not a cure for anything; it is a major symptom of a soon-to-be fatal disease........
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Expecting a criminal to care that his gun is illegal is like expecting a car-bomber to care that he double-parked.-JTC

[quote author=Rail Driver link=topic=1591.msg13432#msg13432 date=1373643031]
    It's nice out here if you can get past the fact that my shooting area has a noticeable down-grade (All your brass, are belong to us - Signed, the woods by the pond),
    and the mosquitoes can get thick in the evenings.

Seriously though - I tried a cookout/bbq type event years ago on the other forum, and the only guy that came out got exiled to Alaska after that... all attending my event can do for you is make you more popular here.

Lone: kids are more than welcome - I've got 3 of them (4, 2, and 3 months) that will be here. If my neighbor comes by, he's got a couple kids too.
    [/quote]

Can we bring a shotgun and shoot some clays?
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

If I don't have work ill be there.with or with out wife and kids
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

[quote author=bumblebee link=topic=1591.msg13641#msg13641 date=1373746205]
    [quote author=Rail Driver link=topic=1591.msg13432#msg13432 date=1373643031]
    It's nice out here if you can get past the fact that my shooting area has a noticeable down-grade (All your brass, are belong to us - Signed, the woods by the pond),
    and the mosquitoes can get thick in the evenings.

Seriously though - I tried a cookout/bbq type event years ago on the other forum, and the only guy that came out got exiled to Alaska after that... all attending my event can do for you is make you more popular here.

Lone: kids are more than welcome - I've got 3 of them (4, 2, and 3 months) that will be here. If my neighbor comes by, he's got a couple kids too.
    [/quote]

Can we bring a shotgun and shoot some clays?
    [/quote]

As long as you bring your own clays and ammo.

I'll have a computer monitor to execute as well as a half pound of tannerite I'm saving for that day too (if it ends up working out ... Not gonna go out of my way if it's just 1 or 2 people that show)
    Survival comes first, truth, understanding, and science later. (Taleb)

Crawdaddy's got a Playstation I hear.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

[quote author=Tack Driver link=topic=1591.msg13782#msg13782 date=1373891150]
    Crawdaddy's got a Playstation I hear.
    [/quote]

That tack can hit with a slug gun, at 1/4 mile, blindflolded, standing on a soccer ball, backwards....

or some such nonsense as I recall...

;D
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

Bring that playstation and we'll give it a proper burial;
    Survival comes first, truth, understanding, and science later. (Taleb)

[quote author=Rail Driver link=topic=1591.msg13801#msg13801 date=1373896879]
    Bring that playstation and we'll give it a proper burial;
    [/quote]

I am tentativly planning on attending....
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

Damn. My 13 hour work day.

. . . oh, no, wait . . . all my work days are 13 + hours, all 7 of them.

Not complaining. Obviously I love what I do. This place is going to be so awesome it is already awesome and its just getting started.

Besides, When I go across to Dennys or the Flying-J if I am NOT open carrying, I get strange looks from the people that work there . . . . how great is that ?!?

When I went over to fuel the tractor a couple of daylights ago a midway officer pulled up beside me. My alarm bells went off because I was at the diesel pumps - his car runs on gasoline. Immediately the G20 on my hip tripled in size and weight, and I knew turning away wouldn't help; I had two magazine on my belt on the opposite side. I figured . . . here it comes, I wonder if my bosses will bail me out of jail . . . :-\

He asked how the range was coming and whether we offer LEO discounts . . .

Anyway, just for the record, however obviously irrelevant, I personally have absolutely no problem with y'all holding officially unofficial CCGF events like this.

But I won't speak for Jonas . . . . .
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.