Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  154
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Need advice

So your're saying that works at your house or that's just the BS you've tried to sling so far

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

No Outlaw, I think it more of a "misery loves company" thing on Mapper's part.
    5G Motorola Razr

Graduate
    Yes.
    That worked a BS toss. (Just make sure she runs out of 22 first)
    As far as the BS slinging
    That came from the missus saying, "it seems like you are spending a lot of time on that reloading thing, and I'm not seeing you as much.
    So....
    "Ya know babe, if I got that electric trimmer, or chargemaster, or case prep center, or dillon press, or xxxx thing, that would free up a lot of time I spend out there. You know you told me all these years to work smarter, not harder. Rifle is more involved than pistol,so it is taking longer"
    That one is still working somewhat.

It still requires "all she can shoot at range day amounts" to be semi-believable.

Last edited by mapper; February 2nd, 2017 at 04:34 PM.

Good shit mapper. She had come down a lot since I got her this, now she don't bother me much https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UM46WQU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 .

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_McNasty View Post
    That's a Euro standard plug. Just order a simple converter plug or cord. No biggie
    I just send it back today. They paid for the return. I order a different one from amazon. More money, but the reviews are all 5 starts and it come with the media and cleaner. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Graduate
    Now she can understand the work smarter not harder philosophy first hand..
    Last edited by mapper; February 2nd, 2017 at 07:02 PM.

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    I just tell mine to make me a sandwich, on Jewish rye, I have shit to do. That will usually buy me another 1/2 hour of no interruptions.

It's called "The silent treatment," and they think it's punishment.
    Putting the Harm in Pharmacist

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    It's called "The silent treatment," and they think it's punishment.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 12bhunting View Post
    I just tell mine to make me a sandwich, on Jewish rye, I have shit to do. That will usually buy me another 1/2 hour of no interruptions.
    I wish I could find that nervous rambling you posted a year or so ago when you forgot y'alls anniversary. It had a little different tone than the above quoted post.
    5G Motorola Razr