Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Open Invite for Lunch Friday

Re: Open Invite for Lunch Friday

Depending on any schedule changes, I am about a 50% chance to show on Friday. If I am able to do so, I will have my boss with me. She is demanding and very vocal...you will see what I mean.

[quote author=Masharubu link=topic=1333.msg10139#msg10139 date=1372277870]
    Depending on any schedule changes, I am about a 50% chance to show on Friday. If I am able to do so, I will have my boss with me. She is demanding and very vocal...you will see what I mean.
    [/quote]

Which boss? Professional or personal? Either way, I'm printing a screenshot. I like to keep "a little motivation" on folks. ;D

I got some great stuff on Surfer. More so now with his re-population of the world bit.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

[quote author=Tack Driver link=topic=1333.msg10142#msg10142 date=1372278047]
    [/quote]

Which boss? Professional or personal? Either way, I'm printing a screenshot. I like to keep "a little motivation" on folks. ;D

I got some great stuff on Surfer. More so now with his re-population of the world bit.
    [/quote]

Personal...she is about 28" tall and likes just about anything her daddy says. But somehow she is my boss. ???

Seriously, if I can make it, she won't be a problem, we'll just need a low table out of the way (damn highchairs).

[quote author=Tack Driver link=topic=1333.msg10142#msg10142 date=1372278047]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I keep telling my wife about this jerk who is amazing at photoshop and creates very realistic looking screenshots to shame people. If she gives you the dirty eye next time her truck is in your shop, you'll know what's up.

[quote author=surfer5 link=topic=1333.msg10148#msg10148 date=1372278974]I keep telling my wife about this jerk who is amazing at photoshop and creates very realistic looking screenshots to shame people. If she gives you the dirty eye next time her truck is in your shop, you'll know what's up.
    [/quote]

Preemptive undermining is good thinking.

[quote author=Masharubu link=topic=1333.msg10147#msg10147 date=1372278564]
    Personal...she is about 28" tall and likes just about anything her daddy says. But somehow she is my boss. ???

[/quote]

LOL. You're only human.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Graduate

I might be able to make this as well. It would be nice for a big turnout.

[quote author=AB link=topic=1333.msg10188#msg10188 date=1372284390]
    [/quote]

This is CCGF; It's about quality > quantity.

[quote author=Tack Driver link=topic=1333.msg10190#msg10190 date=1372284655]
    [quote author=AB link=topic=1333.msg10188#msg10188 date=1372284390]
    [/quote]

This is CCGF; It's about quality > quantity.
    [/quote]

That's what she said
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

Is this shizzle still going down or what??

[quote author=Josh link=topic=1333.msg10536#msg10536 date=1372429331]
    Is this shizzle still going down or what??
    [/quote]

that is is sir
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.