Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Alternate day if we get rained out?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friday the 5th

1 50.00%
  • Saturday the 6th

1 50.00%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 4th of July

Re: 4th of July

[quote author=Masharubu link=topic=1274.msg11286#msg11286 date=1372721885]
    FYI. We picked up a case each of juice pouches and jugs. That should be enough for 8-10 kids. Additionally, we grabbed a package of sparklers (30 count) for the kids. If necessary, the kids could use the byproduct of all the juices to put out the sparklers if necessary. Two watermelons will be picked up later this week.
    [/quote]

Your count is off. The premise of your theory is that kids drink their whole drink. I am learning, led by the nose by my GFs 5 year old, that kids drink 3 sips out of a drink, set it down in the strangest place they can find, loose all interest in that mother fucker, and get another fresh one 4.5 minutes later.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

[quote author=Tack Driver link=topic=1274.msg11313#msg11313 date=1372725419]
    FYI. We picked up a case each of juice pouches and jugs. That should be enough for 8-10 kids. Additionally, we grabbed a package of sparklers (30 count) for the kids. If necessary, the kids could use the byproduct of all the juices to put out the sparklers if necessary. Two watermelons will be picked up later this week.
    [/quote]

Your count is off. The premise of your theory is that kids drink their whole drink. I am learning, led by the nose by my GFs 5 year old, that kids drink 3 sips out of a drink, set it down in the strangest place they can find, loose all interest in that mother fucker, and get another fresh one 4.5 minutes later.
    [/quote]

Accounted for.

I have a worksite cooler that will be full of ice water.

;D
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

[quote author=Tack Driver link=topic=1274.msg11313#msg11313 date=1372725419]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

LOL. Yea, I got one like that and two others who inhale their drink in 0.5 second and immediately wine to have another. If making them wasn't so much fun... :-*

Re: 4th of July !!!WEATHER UPDATE!!!

Weather channel is calling a 100% chance of heavy thunderstorms for thursday.

Now I ain't skeered, but what about the rest of you? ;D

What would be the prefered alternate day? Friday or Saturday?

Or is everyone still cool with the 4th, come hell or high water?

Re: 4th of July !!!WEATHER UPDATE!!!

[quote author=crawdaddy34 link=topic=1274.msg11567#msg11567 date=1372804240]
    Weather channel is calling a 100% chance of heavy thunderstorms for thursday.

Now I ain't skeered, but what about the rest of you? ;D

What would be the prefered alternate day? Friday or Saturday?

Or is everyone still cool with the 4th, come hell or high water?
    [/quote]

If there is somewhere safe for us out of the weather, we are still good with Thursday the 4th. However, if not or the others prefer otherwise, we request Saturday the 6th (my wife has to work Friday the 5th).

Tack Driver
    [/quote]could not have been worded any better.do u know how many fucking capri sons almost full I find all over my house?shower,by the shitter,under beds(those things are pretty spill proof)we buy them by the case and the 5 year old might drink one whole one for every 7 she opens.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

And If u end up doing on the 6th I may be able to make it.i hope it don't rain on the 4th for everybody's sake.i have to work 6 in morn til 5 and I work outside.i hate those days
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

4th of July

We have a pole barn, a covered porch, and a pop up shelter, and the house. So there should be enough room for folks to stay more or less dry. Since no one else seams to have an oppinion (surprised, I heard that Tack had an oppinion on EVERYTHING ;D) I guess we are a go for tommorow.

[quote author=crawdaddy34 link=topic=1274.msg11731#msg11731 date=1372856287]
    We have a pole barn, a covered porch, and a pop up shelter, and the house. So there should be enough room for folks to stay more or less dry. Since no one else seams to have an oppinion (surprised, I heard that Tack had an oppinion on EVERYTHING ;D) I guess we are a go for tommorow.
    [/quote]

I was going with the flow. I don't give two shits about the rain.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Tomorrow is fine with us. Pole barn or porch is cool...don't know if I want to be under a pop up during a thunderstorm, been there, done that
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them