Signal 0
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing... if anything... to prepare

Preps today are the same as yesterday, none of this shit is getting any cheaper tomorrow.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by polebarn View Post
    The video is flawed... there is a skip so her statement is out of context... at 1:42 or so it skips... but it's clear she would support a buy back...
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

I'm a bargain shopper, have been for years. Got Plenty of AR's as well as mags & spare parts for them. Got plenty of spare parts & mags for the 1911's so I've been working on spare parts and accessories for my 9mm P226's and just traded a S&W 6906 for a Sig P229 9mm. Picked up 4 OEM P228 mags for $16 each from CDNN this week if anyone's looking. Just got my Form 1 for the 9mm AR and waiting on my Form 4 for the can going on it ............. so I've been bargain shopping 147gr 9mm.

Just keep buying a little bit every month .................................... it adds up.
    "It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it"

Graduate
    So when is the next group buy from powder valley?

Quote Originally Posted by mapper View Post
    So when is the next group buy from powder valley?
    I can put another together, but its not Powder Valley.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Graduate
    but I like powder valley..
    Last edited by mapper; April 16th, 2016 at 03:13 PM.

Our little infighting will carry on for a bit, then a nuke or a couple will go off from the Muslims, ultimately the country will solidify behind the notion that Islam is at war with the west, and only the gun toting crazy right wingers will have the answer. When sons and daughters lay dead in the rubble, only then will gay rights fade into the background and nationalism will take hold and carry the day.
    Luckily none of my grandkids are queer, so they'll be barred from enlistment.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 02:45 PM.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Graduate
    Buy it cheap, stack it deep.

^^^^^ What he said^^^^^

I buy what i can, when i can. If something is on sale i go ahead and grab it. Like Dale daid, it ain't gonna be any cheaper tomorrow.

Graduate
    I will do nothing different. I shoot enough that I generally spend my budgetary limit as it is and I can't afford much more!