Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  52
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hippy Season

Hippy Season

For those of you in the vicinity you know what this means...
    Subject: Apalachicola National Forest -Rainbow 2016

The Apalachicola National Forest has issued a permit for a non-commercial group event that is scheduled for March 4, 2016 thru March 18, 2016. The permit was issued to the Rainbow Family of Living Light for the Cliff Lake area in Liberty County near Forest Highway 13 also known as FH13. The group is permitted to camp and conduct other non-commercial activities at the site. This Rainbow Family gathering may impact your county as in past years. The US Forest Service may schedule saturation patrols to address issues experienced in the past associated with this group as needed. At this time we haven’t recorded any significant enforcement issues related to this group’s gatherin

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Finally the good drugs are going to be available again.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Might as well get some antibiotics and your vaccinations updated before you go.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Anybody else notice that Tack has pretty much been MIA since the 4th? Coincidence?
    5G Motorola Razr

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Anybody else notice that Tack has pretty much been MIA since the 4th? Coincidence?
    I think Tack likes his women like he likes his ham.

Shaven.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I sure hope the have the 'Brown' acid.

"To get back to the warning that I received. You may take it with however many grains of salt that you wish. That the brown acid that is circulating around us isn't too good. It is suggested that you stay away from that. Of course it's your own trip. So be my guest, but please be advised that there is a warning on that one, ok?"

We got the Woodstock reference the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    HIPPY SEASON

For those of you in the vicinity you know what this means...
    I'll pass, but you go ahead and BAG as many as you want.
    5G Motorola Razr

They're like Yotes, ain't no good to eat but fun as hell to shoot.

Oderint dum metuant