Signal 0
Likes Likes:  381
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556 LastLast

Thread: I assume there is a bowling pin matching tonight.

We shooting tomorrow night? If so what is the fun match? I need to know what to bring.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Thought Mike said something about plates with centerfire handguns, but that may have been the voices again, not sure.
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    That is what we were supposed to shoot last week,so I assume that is what it is!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Unless you guys want to do something different, steel head plates with centerfire handguns sounds good to me.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Sounds good to me!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Muy Beuno!
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Okie dokie. I'll be there. New trigger in the H&K. Hope it helps :-)
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

See y'all in a few.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Alright,fellows what it is going to be this week for the fun match? we need to decide to where everyonr knows what weapons to bring.Doc be sure and put your spear in the truck,you how weird Rumbler can be so be ready.

I could be mistaken.

But I thought that popular consensus was reached last Thursday to shoot the head plates again this week. I'm certainly OK with whatever you guys want to do. But it is not like most folks didn't find those plates . . . . challenging.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.