Signal 0
Likes Likes:  43
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Bowling pin match for rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    What about a 50-75 yard golf ball match? It's easy to build PVC stands and pretty cheap.
    We shoot shotgun shells at 50 yards over here sometimes. It's pretty fun and it's cheap.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by thedishdoc View Post
    Said the guy who doesn't come and the guy who shows up late and doesn't shoot.

I will one day.

My problem is my wife and I ride to work together, and we have two kids at home. So I have to wait for a Thursday when she is not working (sick) before I can go. That or they move it to weekends. (I know, I know...)
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy34 View Post
    I will one day.

My problem is my wife and I ride to work together, and we have two kids at home. So I have to wait for a Thursday when she is not working (sick) before I can go. That or they move it to weekends. (I know, I know...)
    Bummer. I work in Tally but live 60 miles away so I am there during the week but weekends mean another 120 miles over and back.

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by substratum View Post
    I recall that Remington used to sell "Accelerator" ammo, which was a nearly-4000 fps .30-06 round with a .22 bullet in sabot, and I read somewhere that the reason it was discontinued was that it did not come near to the "varmint accuracy" that people expected of it. In essence, there was no advantage to a high velocity .22 bullet in a round that did not perform nearly as well as their match grade 168 grain round.
    The 224 will not have rifling marks, and those that are on the sabot are all deformed and indistinguishable.

IE reintroduced Mexican Gray Wolfs in the western states

Does take a special die to seat the round.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Yes it would be fun to shoot after the match with 22 pistols at the tops of the pins!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Hey slackass,whats going on .Every post I get this message at the bottom of the page saying ccgf is not responding on left has a block that says recover web page? wtf?
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

YOUR internet connection is timing out, Johnny.

Honest. It ain't the forum.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Or a browser problem. You running Explorer, Chrome or Firefox?

Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy34 View Post
    I will one day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Craw.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	2594
    The problems we face will not be solved by those that created them.

Sounds more like having to bow down to the one car god.
    Attached Images Attached Images