Signal 0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCI #41 primers

CCI #41 primers

Looking for a local source for CCI #41 primers.... In or around Tally would be good.

Anyone ???
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Kevins had some last time I was in there. But take smelling salts with you, his price is about 50% above MSRP.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Haven't been in Kevins in YEARS... When he was the only game in town he treated shooters like me like shit....now we have half a dozen stores, he is interested in customer service..there was a big mele on the other board about Kevins store a few years ago and I shared my experiences ion great detail.

As a side note, he used to have a lot of short short wearing eye candy at the front of the store...

any other suggestions ? I would really hate to break my Kevin's boycott for this but I'm not paying $28 for hazmat for these
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Dsh might have some.
    Texas Ranger Charlie Miller was minding his own business when a concerned citizen came up to him, noted the hammer back on the big 1911 dangling from the Ranger's belt, and asked, "Isn't that dangerous?" Charlie replied, "I wouldn't carry the son-of-a-bitch if it wasn't dangerous."

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Looking for a local source for CCI #41 primers.... In or around Tally would be good.

Anyone ???
    NJC, If it will help I could spot you a 1000 if you think you can replace them within a month or so.

CH, I appreciate the offer.
    I'll try DSH tomorrow and if there is nothing there, I will contact you. I really just need about 500 for my Mk262 Mod1 77 gr project. If you are interested in just selling me 500, PM me. This will either be my only foray into reloading, or my starting reloading.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    CH, I appreciate the offer.
    I'll try DSH tomorrow and if there is nothing there, I will contact you. I really just need about 500 for my Mk262 Mod1 77 gr project. If you are interested in just selling me 500, PM me. This will either be my only foray into reloading, or my starting reloading.

Thanks
    You won't try DSH tomorrow.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

why not ??? they closed saturdays ???

They are close on Saturday and Sunday
    Texas Ranger Charlie Miller was minding his own business when a concerned citizen came up to him, noted the hammer back on the big 1911 dangling from the Ranger's belt, and asked, "Isn't that dangerous?" Charlie replied, "I wouldn't carry the son-of-a-bitch if it wasn't dangerous."

Wow.. closed on weekends... thats a genius move when you are in retail....