Likes Likes:  33
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New class added to 2016 training schedule

Graduate
    Great job Nigel - I thought you structured the class very well and it was great to shoot with a great group of guys. Looking forward to future courses from Signal-0.

Bob - see you in the AM bro.

Thanks Danman.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

I'd like to post a few pictures if folks in the class don't mind...
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

New class added to 2016 training schedule

I'm cool with it as long as you blur out my face like the cool kids ;-)
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

We'd all appreciate that

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    I guess you figure if your face is blurred out it makes you more incognito, even though anyone who actually wanted to locate you could easily do it without a pic? Like show up at a Thursday lunch and sit at a far table while checking off whoever post that they are "in"..... Fuck now I have to go to dark horse and get more tin foil and gear....

New class added to 2016 training schedule

Only been to lunch one Thursday after tumbler died.
    Believe me I'm painfully aware OPSEC and PERSEC has been blown here for me.

However I do understand that with the job I have and having a marked take home makes disappearing difficult , it would be foolish to think you are the only one who has considered this.
    Last edited by NJC; February 14th, 2016 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Only been to lunch one Thursday after tumbler died.
    Believe me I'm painfully aware OPSEC and PERSEC has been blown here for me.
    Future possible career paths for me will mean that I want be able to post here any more. No big loss for either party I guess ;-)

However I do understand that withe the job I have and having a marked take home makes disappearing difficult , it would be foolish to think you are the only one who has considered this.
    Well then does it not also seem foolish that you would want your face blurred out when you are the one teaching the class That is listed for all the world to see? Or is signal O some kind of on the down low operation now?

Nope. It was a joke a jab using sarcasm that apparently flew by you.

Tell you what. Discuss this with yourself and let me know what my final decision should be.

Lastly thinking AirGator has the skills to either post or blur out pics is in itself humor.

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Nope. It was a joke a jab using sarcasm that apparently flew by you.

Tell you what. Discuss this with yourself and let me know what my final decision should be.

Lastly thinking AirGator has the skills to either post or blur out pics is in itself humor.
    I believe you are the one who missed the sarcasm, I figured the tin foil comment would give it away....... Lighten up man it's Sunday...