Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  33
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New class added to 2016 training schedule

Quote Originally Posted by thedishdoc View Post
    Does the light have to be mounted on the pistol or can it just be a pistola and a hand held? I'm still a caveman.
    You don't think you can get un cavemanned by FEBRUARY?!
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Six months out of work puts a hell of a dent in the toy budget!
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by thedishdoc View Post
    Six months out of work puts a hell of a dent in the toy budget!
    I've got a light bearing G19 holster you can use.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Graduate
    I have a spare G22/G17 light bearing holster you can use if you don't have a 19.

Two spots left !
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

I run the M&P 9mm
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Alright Guys, We are two weeks out from this class.

I have 6 people who have committed to take this class. If plans have changed, please notify me ASAP. I will be sending an email to confirmed attendees here in the next few minutes.

Two slots still open. I think everyone will enjoy the curriculum.

Thanks

NJC
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

One spot open

All participants have been emailed. Please check inbox / spam folder and respond.

Looking forward to training with you all on the 12 th.

Had a great class last night.
    No safety issues , great participation.
    Lots of interesting discussion and some very impressive shooting.

Thanks to AirGator for helping facilitate this class.

Great class Nigel... I had a great time and enjoyed the content. Bob and his crew did great, very impressive... Bob, you're doing a great job with your boys... was a pleasure to meet them and see you guys work together. 0600 came early for me, we had a good day today... look forward to tomorrow.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.