Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  28
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Teaser

Do I spy a lanyard on those pistols?
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Airgator0470 View Post
    Sounds familiar... I have mentioned and challenged that "snatch back" BS I see guys do in my classes.

The first time I allowed pistol transitions in class I had to stop class and address the same issues... pulling the pistol back off target, failure to maintain DF, failure to acquire a secondary sight picture, and failure to access the target. Seeing Mac address this tells me I've received good training because that's how I was trained...

Lawrence has a video of it but I would not let him post it because I was a dick about it... sorry to the guys I chastised that day. In fact, I had to address it this past weekend with a couple shooters.
    LOL Bob, I remember like it was yesterday, Don't feel bad about it, that's why you are donig this, to teach. Is better to be corrected now and not make mistakes later. I also remember all the PVC stands that were destroyed that day, I'm guilty of that too. lol By the way.... I would pay good money to watch that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    That is what "everyone" has been training for, for the last few months.
    Well, I just signe up for the class, any exercise advice that don't call for phisical punisment?

I would work on mobility and agility. Maybe start walking if you are not active.

But you are in the second class right ?

Just show up in your bath robe and flip flops. You'll be fine ;-)
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    I would work on mobility and agility. Maybe start walking if you are not active.

But you are in the second class right ?

Just show up in your bath robe and flip flops. You'll be fine ;-)
    This.... remember.... TRAIN LIKE YOU FIGHT.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Or throw your stuff up in the air and run away. Especially if your opponent has a beard and looks like an operator.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."