Signal 0
Likes Likes:  17
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Range Detail Volunteers Mac Class

Range Detail Volunteers Mac Class

In an effort to maximize our training time with Mac, I asked him would getting two or three range helpers to assist him in range duties such as posting targets, moving targets/barricades, etc., be helpful and he said yes.

If you are in the class... you have first dibbs on being Mac's range bitch for one or both days you are NOT in class. I might even make you a T-shirt that says MACS RANGE BITCH just so there's no misunderstandings.

While you won't be shooting, it would be beneficial as you still gain knowledge from hearing lecture, seeing corrective training, and watching others.

If you CAN do this... let me know what day(s) you want. PLEASE think before you respond... make sure you can follow through.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Wow... 35 views and a day later and the ONLY interest shown is from someone NOT in the class...

I thought about doing it, but I'm not sure I can afford to take another 2 days off work and away from my family.

However I will be willing to throw some cash in a pot to pay the volunteers who work my class. If we each tossed even $10 it would help defray the cost of fuel and such for them. $20 would be even better. $30 for hot young chicks that will work in bikinis.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I had considered volunteering, but I'm not in the class or even on the waiting list. I couldn't afford to attend this class, and I don't know a damned thing as far as what will be going on. I'd love the chance to learn, but I get the feeling that I'd be needing "remedial classes" just to know what the acronyms you guys throw around are. Hell, I don't even know that I could get away from the wife a kid long enough to do it, especially considering we are a one car family.

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Maybe get rid of the "range bitch" t shirt....

I would love to honestly, but won't have the vacation time. It's going to be a stretch getting the 2 instructional days off for me.
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------

I guess I took for granted people's jobs are like mine where getting off is not hard to do... no worries... seriously, I underestimated the work/vacation/time off thing. I'm so used to taking off when ever for how ever long my reality meter on the subject is FU'ed.

Hey... does Tallahassee have one of those Labor Ready places where you can rent day labor?

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Ya, its that way with social gatherings also. Why you think my give a damn had gone to damn. Hence my new status from contributor to user.
    I have to step back on this one... it is the weekdays we're looking at...

In.

Will put in vacation request ASAP.

Sack up or back up !

NJC
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Still would like some help... even if it's just one day or just part of the day.