Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Signal-0 Low Light Pistol - April 8th 2016

Dark gets harder to find this time of year

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

This will give me time to get my XC1 and get some LB holsters made. I'm still interested in a LV/NV rifle class as well.

Signal-0 Low Light Pistol - April 8th 2016

I will talk with Airgator .Each course is a 4 hour block including class.
    Fall/ winter is obviously conducive to this but Zika be damned we can do it whenever.

I would like to do one block on a Friday night (pistol )and the second on a Saturday (rifle)

This would be a all or nothing deal. Do both classes or do none.

Cost would be $120.
    Max number of attendees would be 8.

Let me get with airgator and see if we can find a weekend end of May , beginning of June where this would work.

JAFAR I would not assume to be able to show you or Oscar Mike anything about NV. That is MOSTLY cost prohibitive for us civilians. The gen 1 stuff is junk.

AirGator however has some experience with it and I will see if he would be interested in talking about it on the second night.

Anyone interested in this curriculum please PM me.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

It's all good bro, when I said LV/NV I was referring to Lo Viz / No Viz - just low light shooting with both platforms. Fuck NOD's, we'll own the night without Duracell's permission.

Oh, and maybe a full moon weekend would be beneficial?

wasn't sure.. did not want to set false expectations.

it is dark as crap out at the farm, I mean really dark... I think full moon would be nice, I say who cares as long as its not raining....

will try to get a SME to talk on NVG for 30 mins or so on day 2.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."