Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  22
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Magpul Pmag W/Window $117 OTD

Magpul Pmag W/Window $117 OTD

Magpul PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE Window, 5.56x45 Magazine - Foliage Green MAG570-FOL

OR

Magpul PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE Window, 5.56x45 Magazine - Olive Drab MAG570-OD

10 mags for $117 OTD.

Blow a liberals mind.

Last edited by Dale Gribble; December 3rd, 2015 at 03:02 PM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

in stock or group buy?
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

What he said ^^

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Got a price on a box of 100 nonwindowed pmags? I am interested in the cheapest color you can get. Also can you get the their 60rd drum?

When you gonna do PMAG AK mags again? My shovel is sharp and my foot is strong.

What he said too^^

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

What's the word Dale? I got money to blow. Don't wait til everything is sold out and tell us you have vendor issues

Well, the 11 for $111 deal is gone, they ran out of buy 10 get 1 free mags. I adjusted the price and the number. Sorry, shit is moving quick

The cheapest mags are the Gen 2 MOE in FDE or OD. 10 would be 105.60 OTD.

For 100, I could go a little lower, say $999 for 100 OTD.

No drums in stock, or even listed in distribution.

Black Gen 1 AK mags (only mags in stock) would be $127.95 OTD.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Sorry none if this is in stock. I would be glad to order today if I can get 3 or 4 packs of 10.

BTW, if they do have the free mags when I place the order, I will give it to you. Its not a windowed mag, its a OD OEM Gen 2 mag.