Likes Likes:  22
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Magpul Pmag W/Window $117 OTD

If I have to buy the whole shitload of these things I don't want to hear you mother fuckers crying when I gouge the hell out of you during the next gun/ hi-cap mag ban attempt

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Graduate
    That's what I was thinking , I only have about $10 each in them . Worse case I have lots of magazines a win either way.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

How many are you in for?

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Danman, how many in a case?

Oderint dum metuant

Graduate
    100 in a case.

Outlaw, FLT if you are talking about the AR mags, go ahead and get a case, I'll take 1/3
    5G Motorola Razr

FLT you in?

Oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    FLT you in?
    He's watching reruns of Maude!
    5G Motorola Razr

I don't want to disturb him then......

Oderint dum metuant

I wish the new Home Shopping Network for guns and accessories was up and running. I may nave to visit Ikes MIL to be able to watch it on cable though!

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ng-debuts-2016

http://guntv.tv/
    Last edited by Cattle/Horses; December 4th, 2015 at 10:09 PM.
    5G Motorola Razr