Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Party like its $1776

Party like its $1776

50 Anderson lowers, non-blem, marked Multi-Cal, out the door for $1776.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Group buy OTD price?

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Not sure what you are asking?
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

can that be transferred on a single form?
    I can transfer as many things as you want on a single form.

does it come with a "Welcome ATF" door mat?
    Since they are not handguns the ATF won't know any more about it than they would with a single receiver or gun.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 04:07 PM.

who would be the target for such a sale? Moving 50 rifles is bound to get someone's attention, and a strawman case could be built, that the purchaser was not the intended recipient of the lowers.

I'm not trolling here, just really curious if it could be problematic to make such a purchase without being a dealer.
    Who do you think other than TAA and the buyer would know?

Someone could buy them to ensure that their kids and grand kids and great grand kids have access to 1960's Stoner technology.

Or they could use them to build an end table.

That really is a darn good price, ~$33 per, + tax. Assuming 7.5% tax.
    Yep, The goverment is making more off this that we are.

Wow.

A. That's a hell of a deal

B. dude could ruin a train wreck

C. Props for the 1776 reference.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

is it 7.5% total tax or does the fed take an extra slice too?
    I believe their is an excise tax on guns that is included in the wholesale price. I have no idea what the amount is and my google fu is weak today.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 04:06 PM.

Graduate
    11% Pitman and Robertson tax.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

This is what gets submitted to FDLE. I don't know what they submit to the feds. There is also a form for multiple handguns

https://www.atf.gov/file/61426/download
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; August 25th, 2015 at 10:08 AM.