Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hornady 224 DIAM 75 Gr BTHP W/C 2279C

Hornady 224 DIAM 75 Gr BTHP W/C 2279C

This is a match bullet with cannelrue.

https://www.hornady.com/store/Match-bullets/

This is the bullet used in TAP 223 pressure ammo.

If you want to roll your own SD or Match ammo this is the stuff.

$166 per K. I have 2K are spoken for.
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; June 29th, 2015 at 12:51 PM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Dale. I would like 1000 as I can't seem to find the 77gr I want.
    Stand by for a pm.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

I've got you down, NJC.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

You guys shooting short barrel (<20") poodle shooters thinking they are dependable man stoppers should be lining up for these bullets.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    You guys shooting short barrel (<20") poodle shooters thinking they are dependable man stoppers should be lining up for these bullets.
    Now all I need is some Rumbler approved loads for these things using h355..

I realize its still only for poodles, but now I can move up from toy poodles to miniatures poodles or maybe even a sick standard poodle.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    It would have to be very sick,Dribble.What happened with the powder order,vendor problems out of stock on every thing .
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    It would have to be very sick,Dribble.What happened with the powder order,vendor problems out of stock on every thing .
    We've gotten one shipment of stuff already, everything else is out of stock. They call me when components come in.

These bullets are from the same vendor, they happened to have 1 in stock. Busy place, but I am not having any issues with them, they are organized.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Now all I need is some Rumbler approved loads for these things using h355..

I realize its still only for poodles, but now I can move up from toy poodles to miniatures poodles or maybe even a sick standard poodle.
    I wouldn't use it. It is too slow in this application for such a heavy bullet.

Are you sure you don't mean h335? That would work like a charm.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    We've gotten one shipment of stuff already, everything else is out of stock. They call me when components come in.

These bullets are from the same vendor, they happened to have 1 in stock. Busy place, but I am not having any issues with them, they are organized.
    +1. I've done a ton of business with them and they have always done really well. In fact we had some powder on backorder for almost a year and they called saying it had just come in and wanted to know if we still needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    I wouldn't use it. It is too slow in this application for such a heavy bullet.

Are you sure you don't mean h335? That would work like a charm.
    Yeah, that.