Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Any interest in Anderson rifle/pistol kits?

Any interest in Anderson rifle/pistol kits?

5.56 $399 Out the door.

AR-15 Barrel: 7.5 ” Heavy Barrel with 1:9 Twist,Chambered in 5.56/.223 ,Parkerized Finish, Pistol Gas System. Aluminum low pro gas block. Anderson 6.83″ dimpled free float tube, full length modular rail, 3.74″ elevated rail, mounting screws and barrel nut. Anderson BCG, Milspec finish. Anderson Knight Stalker flash hider and crush washer. Anderson Ambi charging handle. Anderson upper and upper kit with dust cover and forward assist.

300 Blackout (Stainless Barrel) $399 Out the door.

Stainless Steel 7.5” Heavy Barrel 300 blackout barrel. 1-7 twist. stainless steel, pistol Gas Set Up, gas hole diameter is .11 with .750 as gas block diameter. Aluminum low pro gas block. Anderson 6.83″ dimpled free float tube, full length modular rail, 3.74″ elevated rail, mounting screws and barrel nut. Anderson BCG, Milspec finish. Anderson Knight Stalker flash hider and crush washer. Anderson Ambi charging handle. Anderson upper and upper kit with dust cover and forward assist.

I can PM you the parts list if you want. If you want to make changes, thats not a problem either (like no charging handle, or no bolt.. )

These are KITS, 100% assembly required. Complete Assembled uppers are $50 more for the 5.56 and not available for the 300 BO. Not a group buy, want one? Order today!
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; June 4th, 2015 at 02:31 PM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Anderson 16" Kits.

5.56 16" $452 Out the door.

AR-15 Barrel: AR-15 Barrel: 16″ Contour Barrel with 1:7 Twist, Chambered in 5.56 NATO, Parkerized Finish, Mid-Length Gas System. Aluminum low pro gas block. Anderson 14.53″ dimpled free float tube, full length modular rail, 3.74″ elevated rail, mounting screws and barrel nut. Anderson BCG, Milspec finish. Anderson Knight Stalker flash hider and crush washer. Anderson Ambi charging handle. Anderson upper and upper kit with dust cover and forward assist.

300 Blackout 16" $490 Out the door.

AR-15 Barrel:16 ” Contour Barrel with 1:7 Twist, .300 Blackout Caliber,Parkerized Finish, Carbine Gas System, .750 gas block, .125 gashole. Aluminum low pro gas block. Anderson 14.25″ dimpled free float tube, full length modular rail, 3.74″ elevated rail, mounting screws and barrel nut. Anderson BCG, Milspec finish. Anderson Knight Stalker flash hider and crush washer. Anderson Ambi charging handle. Anderson upper and upper kit with dust cover and forward assist.

I can PM you the parts list if you want. If you want to make changes, thats not a problem either (like no charging handle, or no bolt.. )

These are KITS, 100% assembly required. Complete Assembled uppers are $50 more for the 5.56 and not available for the 300 BO. Not a group buy, want one? Order today!
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.