Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: PMAG Group Buy - Closes EOB 5/1

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    Put me in for a 10pk of AK mags........... put it on my tab
    Gotcha.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Dale,

I'll take a 10 pack of the green mags for $95.00

can you get a price on the 20 rounders ?

If you dont know my name by now, PM TargetShooter, he will tell you, along with where I work and that i'm a dick
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

And can't shoot for shit either...

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

ouch....

et tu outlaw ?
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

NJC

I know who you are, where you work, and that you are a dick.
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; April 29th, 2015 at 06:43 AM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Good, you have been keeping up

Not me ............I was just quoting the chinese tough guy.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

PMAG 10's or 20's would be $13.50 each out the door, both are Gen 3 (M3).

Just as an FYI, 40's would be $18.50

If you think you are part of this order, check your inbox for a confirmation of what I am ordering for you.

If you don't have a confirmation, then I've lost your order. Kick me in the head by PM'ing me what you want.

Ordered!