Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: AR500 Plates, Carriers, Medical stuff and Taco's.

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    I'm out at that price point. I bought some recently for work @ $8.xx per. I was hoping we could get a good price buyin in volume.

I'm going to try calling our distributor and see what we can do better. However, the lowest cost pmag from our Magpul featured distributor is a Gen 2 no window, MOE in Foliage green at $7.99. Black of the same mag is $8.99. It may take buying a pallet to do better than that.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Ok. So if we buy 5000 of a single Magpul SKU, we get a 5% discount.

The problem? Several distributors play both sides. For example, DSG is a Magpul distributor that sells direct to end users.

The upshot, when our distributor works a deal out with Magpul we can offer it, the next one should be in the summer.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Dale,

7.99 is much better than $13.
    I think you will have buyers at that price. MAy want to start a separate thread.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Dale,

7.99 is much better than $13.
    I think you will have buyers at that price. MAy want to start a separate thread.
    $7.99 is cost, without shipping and tax and a burrito for Dan. And that was only for the OD Green one, black was a buck more.

I'll put something together.

understand Dan has to make a buck.. would not have it any other way.
    work something up and let us know.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."