Signal 0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anderson Parts Deals.

Anderson Parts Deals.

I can include anything else Anderson has in stock with this deal, see their website http://www.andersonrifles.com/ .

Product out the door
    Blem Stripped Lower marked 223/556 $41.00
    Complete Upper A3 (FA and Ejection port cover/ no CH or BCH or Barrel nut) $70.50
    Standard LPK $45.50
    Standard LPK With 6POS Butt Stock/Ambi Sling $104.00
    308 SPC Knight Stalker Flash Hider w/Washer $31.50
    Upper Parts Kit/ Minus Barrel Nut/Delta Ring $20.75
    Barrel Nut Kit $20.75
    Charging Handle $15.50
    Pistol Buffer Tube $25.00
    Complete Upper With BCG and CH $190.00
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; January 6th, 2015 at 04:29 PM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

BTW, Buy the upper and lower together and we will cut a few more bones out. The out the door price is $100.00

Sweet.
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; January 6th, 2015 at 04:09 PM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

you suck
    Yes, I suck.

Titties.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Complete Upper With BCG and CH $190.00
    You sure about this?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

What kind of price for an Anderson "pull to start" Tactical Charging Assembly for an AR-15?

i assumed that did not include the barrel et al. just the assembled upper(door, forward assist, etc) + BCG + CH.

only thing I could come up with that would justify the price.
    .......because otherwise, I'm a buyer.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    You sure about this?
    Yep.

http://www.andersonrifles.com/product/ar15-a3-upper-um/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishtale View Post
    What kind of price for an Anderson "pull to start" Tactical Charging Assembly for an AR-15?
    $39.60

i assumed that did not include the barrel et al. just the assembled upper(door, forward assist, etc) + BCG + CH.

only thing I could come up with that would justify the price.

Yes, it is not a barreled upper, it is a complete upper.

BTW, Lowers are in, and they are marked Multi not 223/556.