Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anderson Parts Deals.

Link fubar. I will fix it tonight.
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; August 17th, 2015 at 11:44 AM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I'm Interested in buying 2 standard LPK asap. Do these parts kits include trigger group? Do you have any in stock?

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by charleschasteen69 View Post
    I'm Interested in buying 2 standard LPK asap. Do these parts kits include trigger group? Do you have any in stock?
    Yes and yes.

How much are your bolt carrier groups?
    My phone won't load past item #17 on the google doc link, otherwise I'm sure I would know already.

The BCG is 91.48 with tax.
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; June 5th, 2015 at 08:54 AM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I'm looking for a 18" or 20" AR 10/ 308 target-hunting Barrel. What are prices and availability. I will look at twist ratio to fit my needs just need to price first.

Need all accessories as well like BCG, charging handle, barrel nut, washers, spring clip, gas tube, gas block, and quad rail.
    Last edited by charleschasteen69; June 4th, 2015 at 09:33 AM.

Anderson 18" 308 barrel.

AR-10 Barrel:18 ” Heavy Barrel with 1:10 Twist, Chambered in .308 Win,Parkerized Finish, Mid–Gas System

SKU: AM-04-M18-308

http://www.andersonrifles.com/produc...ch-308-barrel/

$163 out the door (tax and shipping included).

BCG $202
    Charging Handle $32
    Flash Hider and crush washer $33.50

Anderson doesn't have any thing else in 308. They are moving away from AR10 parts, because mixing and matching a 308 rifle isn't anywhere as simple as ar15, and folks are giving them a ton of shit.

I can look into CMMG if you want, they are another of our major pieces/parts suppliers. Or I can price you a complete upper like you want. Please, just let me know how we can help.

Thanks

"Derp a Derp, these parts won't fit my lower!"
    What style lower do you have? Dpms?
    "an ar10"
    *sigh...