Likes Likes:  15
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magpul stuff.. Any interest. (closed)

Magpul stuff.. Any interest. (closed)

One of our distributors has some Magpul stuff on sale.
    (as always, prices are out the door)

For example, I could do 5 Gen 2 Black MOE P-Mags for $47.40
    Or 40 rounders (black) for $18 ea.
    Or AK Mags for $11.95

Or if you are interested in something else from the Magpul line ask me.
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; November 14th, 2014 at 03:47 PM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Carbine stock with buffer and spring?
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    Carbine stock with buffer and spring?
    Do you have a part number? I'm not aware of Magpul making springs and buffers.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

BTW, this is REAL Magpul stuff. We wouldn't ever pull a Rudy on you folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Do you have a part number? I'm not aware of Magpul making springs and buffers.
    401? I didn't know if they did either. Have a source for the commercial buffer kits?
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

AK PMAG's in different colors, or just black?

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    AK PMAG's in different colors, or just black?
    I don't even have a listing on anything but black. But once you go black you never go back..

I can get (from the same place) Tapco's in Orange (ribbed $10.75) or FDE (smooth $10.75. Ribbed $8.99)

So the deal I worked out for bodo is $74.50 for a black MOE carbine stock, and a full carbine buffer tube, spring, buffer, nut and lock nut. This is in commercial sizes. Milspec is $6 higher.

I'm going to order this stuff close of business Friday.. If you have non-Magpul accessories you need I'll see if the vendor has them and get you a fair price.

B.A.D Lever, The Original Magpul, PRS Adjustable stock?
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?