Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battery Group Buy. (closed)

Battery Group Buy. (closed)

NJC wanted this at one time but I couldn't work out details.

I thought I would try again.

BTW, the Virdian CR-1/3N fits a lot of lasers and the Aim Point Pro (cross ref 2L76, K58L, 7K67, 1/3, 1/3N, DL1/3N, CR1/3N, CR1-3N, Rayovac 867, CR11108, 5018LC)

Other batteries are available such as ones for Lasermax and such, tell me what you want/need and I will see if I can get it.

I need to get a minimum of $100 worth to order this. If you order a higher quantity (like 2 boxes of Surefire) I will give you a quantity discount.

Keep in mind the out the door price is cash.

Subtotal Taxes out the door
    Virdian CR 1/3N 4 Pack $7.15 $0.54 $7.69
    Surfire 123A 12 Pack $23.15 $1.74 $24.88
    Rayovac CR2032 1 Pack $1.96 $0.15 $2.10
    Rayovac CR2 1 Pack $5.96 $0.15 $2.10
    Surfire 123A individual $2.39 $0.18 $2.57
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; November 10th, 2014 at 01:27 PM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Dale.. awesome thanks for doing this. I got squared away for CR123 but put me down for 2 of the 4 packs of the 1/3N batteries.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Gotcha.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

A Surefire 12 pack and 3 CR2s for me please.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Gotcha Tack.

I want to close this by Friday if possible.

Also everyone buying gets a free BC Powder just in case they need to argue with Crawdad.

Last edited by Dale Gribble; October 29th, 2014 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    I want to close this by Friday if possible.

Also everyone buying gets a free BC Powder just in case they need to argue with Crawdad.
    Can I exchange that for a coupon for a lobotomy in case I decide to argue with Blue Bronco?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

A frontal lobotomy, no.

How about a bottle of booze so you can have "a bottle in front of me" instead?

Order is on its way.

Tack. The batts are in.