Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Group Buy - TAC Hybrid Receiver - All Gone

Graduate

Cool Group Buy - TAC Hybrid Receiver - All Gone

So how does this sound for the team here -

Tennessee Arms Company is proud to offer our hybrid polymer/ metal lower receiver. This stripped receiver is designed to accept any mil-spec lower parts kit. All colors are molded directly into and throughout the entire receiver so you never have to worry about wearing it off unlike a painted finish
    TAC Patent Pending design is Reinforced Polymer with Marine Grade Brass threaded inserts molded into the polymer for strength and corrosion resistance.Our receivers are designed to accept any quality lower build kit. Using the Metal inserts into a high impact polymer receiver make the Tennessee Arms Receiver truly the Highest Strength/ Lightest weight hybrid receiver (5.6oz) on the market. We ARE the best hybrid polymer receiver on the market and always will be.

Pictures:

\

Price: $45 each plus tax and the $5 FDLE fee (we only charge this once, doesn't matter how many you buy). For one, you are looking at $53.38 out the door (cash price).
    Going to place an order tonight, so let me know.

-Daniel
    Last edited by Danman; June 4th, 2014 at 06:15 PM.

2 for me.

Danman, thanks for making this available to us. I have heard good things about these lowers. Great way to save weight for that light weight build.
    Per out PM's I'm in for two !

NJC
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Graduate
    Got it. 6 already spoken for.

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    I will take one.

I swore off poly lowers but this intrigues me. And it's a great price point. What the hell.

I'm in for one

Graduate
    Thanks guys. Not sure if we can get another 15 ordered, but if we do, we all save a few bucks more. Thanks.

Graduate
    Ordered placed. I'm ordering a lot of extras here so for those of you interested, you can come by and take your pick. I think these are going to be really nice.

I will take two. When do I pay?

I'll take 2 or 3 of the extra's you ordered.

Thanks!