Likes Likes:  20
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Group Buy, Used Glock 21 (45 ACP) Gen 4 $499.50

Graduate
    If you can show me past sales on used 21 gen 4s for $350,, I would be floored. 22/23's - sure, all day long.

I also had an H&K special going a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Danman,
    I would say it's high for a used 21. Still cheaper than new, but I typically buy used glocks for $350 or so, Glock 19s, 22s and 23s

Are folks really paying over $500 for new Glocks ???

Keep the group buys going though..especially if you come across any H&K deals. Couls also use a CR123 group buy or maybe a Surefire Mag (90 round) or Magpul PMag buy ? I hear in bulk they are around $8

NJC

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrent View Post
    Is there an SF in the bunch?
    Interesting fact. SF frames are the same form factor as gen 4.

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    They were going to send down a lightning bolt but.......................They are still trying to clear the malfunction
    I wonder if 1911 guys get so proficient at tap, rack, bang that they try it on, like, appliances and shit when they go bad. Household shit. Like, pen stops working? TAP, RACK, BANG! TV Remote? TAP, RACK, BANG! Cordless drill? TAP, RACK, BANG!

I mean, that shit has to get ingrained to near involuntary level.

Danman,
    Could also use a CR123 group buy
    x2
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Danman,
    certainy wasnt trying to poop on your thread. I would jump on one if you could get it for the price of used 22s.
    Did not know the Gen4 21 was the same as the 21SF.. I thought the rail on the SF was different also, but cannot confirm.

I think though, with all the battery operated zip guns on this board, if you could find a good group buy on quality CR123 batteries, we would be all over them ??

Missed you today and I hope you got a doctors note ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Danman View Post
    If you can show me past sales on used 21 gen 4s for $350,, I would be floored. 22/23's - sure, all day long.

I also had an H&K special going a few days ago.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Graduate
    Frames on the 21's are built to withstand higher pressures (20/21's share the same frame). 22's use less materials, so less cost. Even from a cost perspective, base 21's are at least $50 dollars more.

I really do wish we could get 21's cheaper than $400, but I've never seen them that cheap. 22/23's are usually negotiated at crazy prices and so when they sell them, they usually try to get whatever they can out of them.

Really missed yesterday - but I've been fighting allergies + rash of food poisoning. Hasn't been fun.

Danman,
    certainy wasnt trying to poop on your thread. I would jump on one if you could get it for the price of used 22s.
    Did not know the Gen4 21 was the same as the 21SF.. I thought the rail on the SF was different also, but cannot confirm.

I think though, with all the battery operated zip guns on this board, if you could find a good group buy on quality CR123 batteries, we would be all over them ??

Missed you today and I hope you got a doctors note ;-)

CCGF Driving Instructor TargetShooting's Avatar
    question Dan, why is that office complex called "Remington Green"?

Quote Originally Posted by TargetShooting View Post
    question Dan, why is that office complex called "Remington Green"?
    That's the road it's on.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Sorry Danman but I just bought another 1911,tapped out right now!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

How many CR123's would you want to buy at a time, what is a good price for them?
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

If I could get them at a good price I would probably buy 50 or more. I'm talking name brand though, not something thats good for 3 minutes then sets my gear on fire or will explode in my trunk.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."