Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holosun Group Buy.

Holosun Group Buy.

Sorry, took me a while to put this together. Me, not the vendor is at fault as I've had the data for 10 days.

Here is the pricing, OTD is including tax assuming a cash payment, 3% more for plastic.

I'll give this a week.

Model OTD 3 or less OTD 4 or more
    HS401R5 $159.89 $154.69 30mm tube, 2MOA Red Dot, Side Mounted Laser, 50,000 hr Battery Life
    HS402A $143.90 $139.22 30mm tube, 2MOA Red Dot, 50,000 hr Battery Life, FlipUp Caps
    HS402C $167.88 $162.42 30mm tube, Solar, 2MOA Red Dot, 50,000 hr Battery Life, Flip-Up Caps
    HS402D $143.90 $139.22 30mm tube, 2MOA Red Dot, 50,000 hr Battery Life, FlipUp Caps, Side Battery Tray, Waterproof
    HS403A $135.90 $131.48 2 MOA, 50,000 hr Battery, Hi/Low Mount, Waterproof
    HS403C $159.89 $154.69 2 MOA, 50,000 hr Battery, Solar, Battery Tray, Hi/Low Mount
    HS403GL $159.89 $154.69 2 MOA, 50,000 hr Battery, Hi/Low Mount, Side Battery Housing
    HS406A $159.89 $154.69 50,000 hr, with 30mm Cantilever Weaver Mount parallax free, PEO/ MAO finish
    HS503C $191.87 $185.63 Dual Reticle Option, Solar, 50,000 hr Battery Life, Hi/ Low Mount,
    HS403FL $175.88 $170.16 Dual Reticle Option, Removable Kill Flash, FlipUP Caps, 50,000 hr Battery Life
    HS515C $207.86 $201.10 Dual Reticle Option, Solar,
    Removable Kill Flash, FlipUP
    Caps, 50,000 hr Battery
    Life, Quick Release Mount
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Are anyof these models compatible with a quick detach system? Or is a quick detachsomething you can add to this system?

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy27012 View Post

Are any of these models compatible with a quick detach system? Or is a quick detachsomething you can add to this system?
    HS515C has a quick detach. Alternatively you can mount to something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/UTG-5-Slot-Ada...+quick+release
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

First holosun and now UTG ?

Dale the next stop on this downward spiral is becoming a tapco dealer / partner.
    At least with the UTG mount you can quickly replace your optic with an aimpoint when one discovers the consequences of poor equipment choices.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post

Dale the next stop on this downward spiral is becoming a tapco dealer / partner.
    At least with the UTG mount you can quickly replace your optic with an aimpoint when one discovers the consequences of poor equipment choices.
    Can I rename you to shitstarter NJC?

People asked for pricing. Dale put it together.

Yeah Dan. Just needling dale. They seem like decent optics for the price.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post

This reads like a cry for help.

Do you need me to order you some Barska stuff?

And an uncle miles shoulder holster.

We don't carry Uncle Miles.

Why ? Vendor issues ??