Signal 0
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holosun Group Buy.

lemme see if I can find another Mason jar to dig up, I'll let you know when I get home.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    lemme see if I can find another Mason jar to dig up, I'll let you know when I get home.
    Trading straight up for Ike Aide?
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I have some similar concoction in the freezer, that we could drink or fire the race car with.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

I was at a local shop today that had these in stock. I put my hands on one and they seem to be built like a tank. All of the guys at the shop had nothing but good to say.

Thier prices a significantly higher that these.... but if you would like to put your hands on one before you purchase, send me a p.m. and I will point you in the right direction.

Can't wait to get mine

Ok Guys I am ordering today, Tell me exactly what you want.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Final Call. Only have one taker (Countryboy) but I'm ordering a couple for me so if you want to get in get in NOW!

Wow... I would have thought there would have been a lot of interest in these!?!? At least 4 or 5. I have heard nothing but good about them, and so very affordable to boot. Even if you don't want one on your SHTF rifle, why not one for a plinking .22?

I'm still trying to figure out if I can scrape up the funds. When would they be arriving if you ordered them?
    THE GREATER PART OF LIBERTY IS MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS.

Well, I'm out next week, so next two weeks to three is when we will be expecting folks to pick them up.