Signal 0
Likes Likes:  36
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hey hotdogs come out and shoot pins

Quote Originally Posted by e.money83 View Post
    over consumption
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Fellows if I was able to move and run like I use to I would shoot your c4 matches but age and injuries have caught up with this old man.As far as stting on your ass and shooting that does not happen at the pin match.There are some young men shooting pins that would be able to give any one a run for their money.One day this thing called age will catch up to each and everyone of you if you are fortunate enough to live that long .By all rights I should not be here now.I am thankful for every day I am able to go to the range an still compete with you youngsters.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Fellows if I was able to move and run like I use to I would shoot your c4 matches but age and injuries have caught up with this old man.As far as stting on your ass and shooting that does not happen at the pin match.There are some young men shooting pins that would be able to give any one a run for their money.One day this thing called age will catch up to each and everyone of you if you are fortunate enough to live that long .By all rights I should not be here now.I am thankful for every day I am able to go to the range an still compete with you youngsters.
    Hear, hear. No argument.

Never really was one, and that's the point.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Thanks Tack,i just would like to see more people come out and try the pin match.It is challenging and stressful.Any needs to shoot a real gun let me and I will bring an extra for them to try it.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

johnny,

Would 100 rounds get me through this ?
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Yes njc it would ,I usally have a spare box .45acp with me you would be welcome to.They may not have the shoot tonight on account of the weather.You need anything to come out shoot let me know and I will see if I have it .Like sy I usually have two 45s and spare ammo with me in case someone needs it.We will be glad to have you.Your first match is free so come out when you can.

NJC, for your first event, I would bring 5 mags and 150 rounds.

Its humbling to say the least.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    johnny,

Would 100 rounds get me through this ?
    AHAHAHAHAHA.

MF'er, have you looked outside? Psshhh. We know better.

Dale,

I plan on being first round cannon fodder. 15 rounds should be fine ;-)
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    know that would not happen,Yes it has been flooding over here Tack.They were not sure about calling the match at 3pm they should know by 5pm if they are going to have it.NJC the offer stands if you shoot a 45 will make sure I bring enough ammo.If you need to borrow a 45 I have a very,very good spare you can use.