Signal 0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Tack

CCGF Head of Ambushes

Hey Tack

Tack it is now proven that the 9mm pimp gun will not take the bowling pins of the table.I watched one man shoot 5 pins with147gr bullets it would knock them down,Tyler was shooting a glock 9mm but would take them off the table.These were virgin pins that had not been shot before.Tyler was shooting a glock 9mm.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

It was an M&P pro, 26.6% more pimp than a Glock, it's the fiber optic sights that do it.

But yeah, 9mm is not a bowling pin gun, even with fancy 147 grain ammo.
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Tack it is now proven that the 9mm pimp gun will not take the bowling pins of the table.I watched one man shoot 5 pins with147gr bullets it would knock them down,Tyler was shooting a glock 9mm but would take them off the table.These were virgin pins that had not been shot before.Tyler was shooting a glock 9mm.
    1. Wait..........what? It WOULD or WOULDN'T? Kind of important distinction to your point.

2. I guess I've never considered the treat I face against determined bowling pins.

3. Thanks for looking out for me Johnny.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Would want too see your injured by a rabid bowling pin,justb wanted you to understand the difference between a pimp gun and real weapon.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Would want too see your injured by a rabid bowling pin,justb wanted you to understand the difference between a pimp gun and real weapon.
    Penetration is the wounding function of relatively slow moving pistol projectiles in the study of terminal ballistics. Bowling pins don't explain anything about how the metal meets the meat, only that the heavier projectile of the .45 carries more momentum, which we already know.

But, yeah, thanks.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Graduate
    While I enjoy the banter , I believe a person should shoot what ever they are most comfortable and competent with.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

If I was loading up to shoot pins, I'd have a 10mm, a sun hat, and some Geritol.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Yes you would need the geritol in order to hold a real weapon,as far as the sun hat you will not need it right now and bring your butt out an shoot me one on one on the pins.

Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

Thank you Jafar.

Glad to see some one appreciates my efforts.
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.