Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin shoot, Thursday night 06 November

Bowling Pin shoot, Thursday night 06 November

Bring your 22 LR guns for the fun shoot, and be prepared for low light pin shooting. Hopefully we can start seeing more than 4 of us out there.
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

My last week of soccer. Next week I can attend.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    As far as I know I will be there.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

I'm going to stop by to see Rumbler shoot pins with no light.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

forgot to mention, .22 rifles, not pistols
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Okay I want to try to come this week. Refresh my mind? What time do things get started? And returning folks put in how much? Only been once; don't remember the specifics. Thanks.

Junior
    I should be able to make it this week. Any heads-up on the 22 rifle COF?

Quote Originally Posted by surfer5 View Post
    Okay I want to try to come this week. Refresh my mind? What time do things get started? And returning folks put in how much? Only been once; don't remember the specifics. Thanks.
    7 PM starts the match, 10 bucks to shoot the main match, 5 for the fun match.

The 22 COF is standing or kneeling at the top row of .22 spinner targets, 8 rounds per magazine (or the highest capacity of the lowest capacity gun there). I forgot the distance, 30 or 50 yards?

I'll be bringing my red dot equipped .22 SBR, so that should be fun.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Hey Tack bring your pimp gun and see if it will turn over a pin
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

What do yall use to shoot pins?