Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: September 3 X 600

Sophomore

September 3 X 600

Sunday September 23 at Blakely, Mid-range 3 X 600 match, registration in the pits by 8:30, shooting starts at 9:00.

Re: September 3 X 600

Arclight,

What is the cost to register? Will be there tomorrow and want to be prepared. Thanks.

ToughMudder
    RAFSU

Sophomore

Tough Mudder - Sorry I didn't see this earlier. If you are one of the RAFSU shooters that were there today you know what the match fee is now, if you weren't there the match fee is $20.00. If you shoot well enough you might win that back.

Yeah, Arclight he was there. He was the one that looked like a regular person, only shorter.

He is raving on the RAFSU Member facebook page about how much fun he had and how much he enjoyed both the match and the other shooters.

I really hope both those guys got hooked. It is a darned shame to belong to a RIFLE ASSOCIATION and not have a dagum rifle team. :
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Sophomore

Rumbler - We were glad to see them there. Hope to see them there again. One of them learned a lesson about changing ammo in the middle of a string of fire. Try to find the time to make it there yourself, you'll enjoy it.