Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Come shoot GSSF indoor match today!!!

Sophomore
    Anyone know any of these people? Or are any on here?
    "I will not apologize for who I am or what I believe in. I will be my own man. If you want to stand beside me and fight then come on. Just know that I will wait for no one. But, if you join me I will fight until my last breath. I will live and die for each and every person. I may not agree with your lifestyle, but I will love you as my Father in Heaven has commanded. Now, I will not stand for the way us gun owners are treated. So I will prepare."
    -From my own mouth

Graduate
    Never shot a GSSF match. What courses of fire did you shoot? I'm assuming the paper versions I saw on the GSSF website, but there's no substitute for hearing it firsthand!

Junior
    Indoor match is quite a bit different than the regular GSSF matches. The paper options you probably saw are the outdoor versions of the stages for locations that don't or can't use steel targets. The indoor match is much simpler. Fifteen minutes and you're out of there.
    http://gssfonline.com/indoor-league-...urseoffire.cfm
    For the matches here, the first 3 stages are fired on one target and then the second 3 stages are fired on another. Simple. Quick. Done.
    You can shoot twice. Once in "stock" and once in "unlimited".

Graduate
    Thanks!