Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Anyone gonna shoot GSSF?

Sophomore

Anyone gonna shoot GSSF?

Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range is having a GSSF Indoor competition on July 12th. It would be a goood warm up for the big match at Talon. Anyone gonna stop by and shoot it?
    "I will not apologize for who I am or what I believe in. I will be my own man. If you want to stand beside me and fight then come on. Just know that I will wait for no one. But, if you join me I will fight until my last breath. I will live and die for each and every person. I may not agree with your lifestyle, but I will love you as my Father in Heaven has commanded. Now, I will not stand for the way us gun owners are treated. So I will prepare."
    -From my own mouth

Maybe.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I may be able to swing that one.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

Junior
    I'll probably join in the festivities.

I emailed GSSF about volunteering for the big match...we'll see what happens.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by BR549 View Post
    I emailed GSSF about volunteering for the big match...we'll see what happens.
    Suggest you contact John at Talon. The local range is responsible for providing the help. John's the go-to guy for that stuff. From his email about the match:

Hello everyone. This is just a reminder that over the weekend of August 23rd and 24th, Talon Range will be hosting a GSSF (GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation) match. This is not a local 'club' level GSSF match, this will be one of the large regional matches with north of 250 shooters.

I'll need range officers to work the match, so if you are interested, please contact me. For being a range officer, you get to shoot the match for free, as well as some other 'extras.' You don't have to be a certified range officer to RO a GSSF match--if you have shot USPSA or Steel Challenge for a while, you are likely experienced enough to RO a GSSF match.

If you would like to be an RO, please contact me at: razzman1@hotmail.com

Stay tuned for further updates on the match.

See you on the range!

John Rasmussen

Director of Competitive Marksmanship, Talon Range

Sophomore
    Hey guys. I also wanted to let y'all know that if you want to have an official practice with the course of fire and timers and everything stop by on Friday. We will be allowing GSSF participants to practice for a price of $15 I believe.
    "I will not apologize for who I am or what I believe in. I will be my own man. If you want to stand beside me and fight then come on. Just know that I will wait for no one. But, if you join me I will fight until my last breath. I will live and die for each and every person. I may not agree with your lifestyle, but I will love you as my Father in Heaven has commanded. Now, I will not stand for the way us gun owners are treated. So I will prepare."
    -From my own mouth