Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  36
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin side match

. . . . .I'll bring the rimfire version this Thursday (assuming I can make it this week). Rumbler could go ahead with whatever he has in mind for this week's side match and we could do an Olympic-style "demonstration sport" as a side-side match. Bring pistols and/or rifles. 22's only please. According to Action Target, .17 velocities are too high. Unless you want to shoot it at 200 yards. Then we'll talk.

I dunno.

You know how things work around here . . . . careful or you'll get put in charge of thinking of something.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    That's how it works with just one tree. You put half of the paddles on one side, half on the other. Each shooter is trying to turn his paddles to the other side. At the same time. That's why it's called a "dueling" tree.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg8SgVISP8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    The two shooters stand side by side with the target down range.

If you would come shoot with the big boys instead of spending your time playing gun games you would know that.
    Yea I know how they work. They have been on my short list of something fun to get for awhile now but other stuff has come up. I meant 2 groups of two. And if I can remember I'll throw the M&P 22 into the truck also. I've always wanted to shoot at one of those things against somebody else.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

if I can remember I'll throw the M&P 22 into the truck also
    don't worry Doc, you can always use my Savage bolt gun.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Hopefully I will have one by tomorrow night. I would like to run your mags prior to the swap if you don't mind sir. Then the same scope and I'll be just like you :-) But better looking and not as grumpy :-) THEN we RE-SHOOT pins at 200 :-)

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

No problem, Doc. It'll be my pleasure

. . . . to wax your ass twice in a row.

I only have my asshole waxed.

Batter Up :-)

BTW I'm setting the Ruger target up with the same optics and bringing it for round of three of wax on, wax off :-)

Graduate
    [QUOTE=thedishdoc;81163]I only have my asshole waxed.

Damn. Dish how does it feel to be completely bald.

Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Ok,Doc there will be no removing of the cap to blind the other shooters.That could be a dis quailification.Just ask Tack to show up he will blind everyone!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

With backup that solid, I don't need to say anything witty. They obviously have me covered.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Thanks Ken,I enjoyed shooting the dueling tree.It was a blast!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!