Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: TISR GSSF sanctioned matches

TISR GSSF sanctioned matches

We are happy to announce our upcoming Glock Indoor GSSF matches. The first one will be held on July 12. Look forward to seeing everyone out there. Just remember your gun of choice HAS to be a Glock. If you do not have one you can rent one of ours!

AND remember!!! We are giving away a free gun and many other prizes.

I can't seem to find out info on entry fees, start times, and stuff. I looked on your website, but it didn't pop out.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Sophomore
    I am working on getting that taken care of. I will post as soon as it is done.
    "I will not apologize for who I am or what I believe in. I will be my own man. If you want to stand beside me and fight then come on. Just know that I will wait for no one. But, if you join me I will fight until my last breath. I will live and die for each and every person. I may not agree with your lifestyle, but I will love you as my Father in Heaven has commanded. Now, I will not stand for the way us gun owners are treated. So I will prepare."
    -From my own mouth

Sophomore
    The entry fee will be $15 for the match per class. We will have an open and stock class. The match time will be from 2-5pm. You have to be a member of GSSF if you are not than you can join at the match. The cost is $35. This will be a league type match. To be eligible for prizes you have to shoot two out of the tree. We will be posting the next dates soon.
    "I will not apologize for who I am or what I believe in. I will be my own man. If you want to stand beside me and fight then come on. Just know that I will wait for no one. But, if you join me I will fight until my last breath. I will live and die for each and every person. I may not agree with your lifestyle, but I will love you as my Father in Heaven has commanded. Now, I will not stand for the way us gun owners are treated. So I will prepare."
    -From my own mouth