Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowling pin match for 5-15-14

CCGF Head of Ambushes

Bowling pin match for 5-15-14

Are we still on for this Thursday for handguns or what? Rumbler what is the story?????
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

I hope it's still on. This will be the first pin match for me, but I haven't shot my 1911 in over a year. All the recent talk about oil type, jams, and cleaning strategies got me thinking about the condition of my 1911. She has been sitting in an oil bath for a week. I hope that is enough!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    That damn well should do it.Do not want to be next to you when you fire the first round though,might get an oil bath!!!!!!!!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Up. It is still on as of 5:45 this evening.

Simmoag, as long as it is not particularly flammable oil you should be good to go.

Contrary to what the uninformed may chose to believe, the 1911 ain't all that picky.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post

Contrary to what the uninformed may chose to believe, the 1911 ain't all that picky.
    It has a obvious flaw though! It doesn't like girly men.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Can't make this one. Gotta go to Panama City one company business. Sadly I'll be multiple counties away.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Yea was planning on this one but work comes first(damnit).hope you guys don't get rained on.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

I like rain. It makes it hard to see and my hands slippery. And if I am out in it long enough, my fingers numb too.

Win/win/win.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

I'll be there......
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

CCGF Driving Instructor TargetShooting's Avatar
    I will be there, rain or shine. Raining is even better...Shooting in the dark? I can't wait...
    BAILOUT TARGETSHOOTING!