Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WAKE THE FUCK UP! 3-GUN IS TODAY

You know AB and I will have to start handicapping 3-gunners who show up to C4...I'm thinking at least a 30 second penalty.

:-)
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

I don't know how you guys did, or how I did (in the results) for that matter. However I was very happy to hit 9 of 10 of the long range rifle targets with my non-magnified optic.

A few other places however I screwed the pooch so bad you might have thought I was from Sopchoppy.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    I don't know how you guys did, or how I did (in the results) for that matter. However I was very happy to hit 9 of 10 of the long range rifle targets with my non-magnified optic.

A few other places however I screwed the pooch so bad you might have thought I was from Sopchoppy.
    Damn. Your not?
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post

Damn. Your not?
    *You're

No I'm not from Sopchoppy.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I had my first top 6 finish ever at the 3 gun match. I am still looking forward to making a C4 match. Work has prevented that so far but this next one I should make it since it is after I am off work.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Damn dribble I for sure though that you were from Sopchoppy,my mistake ,I would have swore that you and crawdog were related the way you two argue!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Damn dribble I for sure though that you were from Sopchoppy,my mistake ,I would have swore that you and crawdog were related the way you two argue!
    ...says the guy from QUINCY???? ...Just sayin'. Name:  pot-and-kettke.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  29.3 KB
    For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; -Proverbs 1:32

Ratione Aut Vi