Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: 3 - Gun Subclass.

If we're talking a 3 gun with our home defense load outs, I'm not interested.

Me running around at Talon in my skivvies is not going to work out well for anybody.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post

Me running around at Talon in my skivvies is not going to work out well for anybody.

Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

Dude, we could film that and then, Boom. Internet SENSATION!
    -If you can't be counted ON, you can't be counted IN.

Seriously. If I get a bump in the night, the battle belt goes on and I grab the shotty. I cover the door and put on my boots. There are no clothes in that equation.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Seriously. If I get a bump in the night, the battle belt goes on and I grab the shotty. I cover the door and put on my boots. There are no clothes in that equation.

TMI.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    TMI.
    It da troof.

Quote Originally Posted by chenzzo View Post
    Dude, we could film that and then, Boom. Internet SENSATION!
    Well if we could hack into Tack's new video system it might be worth throwing a couple M-80's and some smoke in his yard and then video stream the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by JMW4570 View Post
    Well if we could hack into Tack's new video system it might be worth throwing a couple M-80's and some smoke in his yard and then video stream the outcome.

Must have eye wash.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Tack is absolutely right (except for the boot part). Glass breaks and it's free Willie to the threat. Fuck putting anything on(until the the threat is gone )
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Tack is absolutely right (except for the boot part). Glass breaks and it's free Willie to the threat. Fuck putting anything on(until the the threat is gone )
    I feel like I know the guy in that avatar. Hmmmm.