Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3 - Gun Subclass.

Got two words for you Dale: "Heavy Metal".

The manly men . . . and some of the women, shoot heavy metal. May be worth looking in to.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    The manly men . . . and some of the women, shoot heavy metal. May be worth looking in to.
    Point missed. But if you comb your hair just right.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

"Heavy metal" class.

Look down there around page 64 and 65.

http://uspsa.org/RifleShotgunMultigu...-2013final.pdf
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

You still miss the point. I don't have a .308 rifle or a .45 in my home defense plan, so heavy metal isn't a good fit.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

You need a new plan.

Yea whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by razzman1 View Post
    If you guys seriously want another division, I'd be happy to add it into the next 3-gun match. The scoring for 3-gun is easy, and adding another division and breaking out the info when I send out scores is a piece of cake.
    Maybe Razz can set up a BWYG division (Bring What You Got) and leave it as that. That's should solve the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by JMW4570 View Post
    Maybe Razz can set up a BWYG division (Bring What You Got) and leave it as that. That's should solve the situation.
    They have a LEO class where they can only use their duty equipment. I was kinda picturing this as a civil version of the same with some limitations to limit equipment advantages a bit.

In gun games like this, going fast means limiting mag changes. Forcing 10rd (or 7rd or 3rd) mags causes more mag changes, and perhaps a bit more learning. I can use what I have in the classes that exist.

sounds like a great idea. Everybody run the same match but with the gear they actually plan to use if/when something bad happens. You'd learn real quick if it worked or not, and you might find somebody else running something you like a whole lot better.
    -If you can't be counted ON, you can't be counted IN.

I've gotta get out and watch these matches sometime. It sounds like fun to me.