Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kick ass day at Talon!

Graduate

Re: Kick ass day at Talon!

[quote author=Rumbler link=topic=1749.msg15293#msg15293 date=1374504472]
    Ah HA!

No rifles on steel less than 100 yards away. It is in both the member and visitor orientation videos and on the written test every person who comes on that range to shoot does.

Makes me wonder . . . .

[/quote]

Are those the steels that Charlie caught the dredlock dudes shooting with ARs before Talon officially opened?

Ah HA!

No rifles on steel less than 100 yards away. It is in both the member and visitor orientation videos and on the written test every person who comes on that range to shoot does.

Makes me wonder . . . .

[/quote]whoa there, chief...slow down.

That spinner .22 rim fire target was in the grass/dirt area to the left of the Pro Shop building when I arrived and it had already been shot up. In fact, I made a mental note about it and thought to myself "wow, took less than 2 weeks for some idiot it break that rule..."

We shot plate rack, dueling tree, steel torso and 12" circles in bay 14 with handguns only and did zero damage.

We then moved to bay 11 and setup 3 wooden target frames and taped paper torso targets up.

No steel was shot with any rifle in my presence and if it had been I would have told them to stop and reported the incident.

Thanks for suggesting that I might be guilty though...that was awesome.

Awwwww common. Can't you guys see that I have been trying to figure out how to sneak that photo in?

Geeeeez. You guys are soooo sensitive!

I would like to point out that "[size=11px]the act of them "setting up target stands" makes me think that they definitely didn't." . . . [/size][size=1.35em]Tack is right.[/size]

[size=1em]I hate it when that happens. [/size]

As for tracking back to who actually may have holed those targets. Unfortunately, that happened on my day off. WHich is exceptionally depressing to me because not only didn't I get to shoot them, I didn't even get to shock them. It is just not fair, I tell ya . . .
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

LOL. I love that emoticon........................

................almost as much as I like hearing "Tack is right" . ;D

Where do you get all those great emoticons Rumbler, and why haven't you had Jonas off his dead ass making them the standard package here on CCGF? ???
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

[quote author=Tack Driver link=topic=1749.msg15332#msg15332 date=1374522024]
    Where do you get all those great emoticons Rumbler, and why haven't you had Jonas off his dead ass making them the standard package here on CCGF? ???
    [/quote]

Because I know where to get them when I need them. Jonas has his hands full just trying to keep me from doing something really stupid on this forum.

http://www.pic4ever.com/index.php

The motherlode.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

[quote author=Rumbler link=topic=1749.msg15335#msg15335 date=1374522829]
    http://www.pic4ever.com/index.php

The motherlode.
    [/quote]

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Here's another good one tack...

http://www.sherv.net/emoticons.html

You can make your own here....

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys-forum-001.php

Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

[quote author=crawdaddy34 link=topic=1749.msg15386#msg15386 date=1374537269]

You can make your own here....

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys-forum-001.php
    [/quote]

I don't see that. I want to make one of a mudbug getting squashed.

Sophomore

Ah HA!

Makes me wonder . . . .

[/quote]

Hey Rumbler, I can weld those up for you if you want me to. Just let me know.
    Don't take this the wrong way.......But they should have thrown you off the cliff!!!!

Thank you!

But I have both my welders setup and working at the Talon shop now. You know they are an easy fix. Especially with slaves to grind them nice and flat after I fill up the holes.