Signal 0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Dillon 1200 case trimmer

Dillon 1200 case trimmer

Just seeing if anyone has one and how do they like it. Because I am pretty close on pulling the trigger and getting one. Any input would help
    Texas Ranger Charlie Miller was minding his own business when a concerned citizen came up to him, noted the hammer back on the big 1911 dangling from the Ranger's belt, and asked, "Isn't that dangerous?" Charlie replied, "I wouldn't carry the son-of-a-bitch if it wasn't dangerous."

Maybe I should have change the title to "how is tack's mom in bed". Maybe I would have gotten a quicker response lol
    Texas Ranger Charlie Miller was minding his own business when a concerned citizen came up to him, noted the hammer back on the big 1911 dangling from the Ranger's belt, and asked, "Isn't that dangerous?" Charlie replied, "I wouldn't carry the son-of-a-bitch if it wasn't dangerous."

You might want to look at a trimmer/head that cuts a slight bevel on the inside of the case. It makes inserting the bullets easier and doesn't damage them. I haven't used the Dillon, but have used the RCBS manual trimmer with a three-way head cutter (some folks replace the manual knobs with a drill) and also the Giraud Trimmer (the best for high volume work).

Jim,
    I already have the RCBS case trimmer withe three way cutting head, but I just want something a little faster, because of all the brass I convert for people, so I went ahead and ordered one