Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Palmetto 203gr poly coat 300 blackout bullets

Palmetto 203gr poly coat 300 blackout bullets

This seems like a good price. Is it?

The code for 10% of 500ct packages is SLICK500 ($0.138/projectile)

The code for 10% off 1000ct packages is SLICK1000 ($0.123/projectile)
    We can not offer a discount on our already wholesale priced 2000ct packages ($0.11/projectile)

http://www.slickguns.com/product/10-palmetto-projectiles-subsonic-300-blackout-projectiles-early-memorial-day-sale
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Seems like it to me. Unless they rape you for shipping.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Ships USPS Flat Rate with Signature Confirmation anywhere in the US, Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories included.Ships USPS Flat Rate with Signature Confirmation anywhere in the US, Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories included.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I've ordered the sample pack from these guys. I'm still working up (or down in this case) the loads. You just gotta seat them deep (COAL is around 1.950) and make sure you bell the case to seat the bullet. You also have to apply just enough crimp to remove the bell but not too much or the coating to strip off.