Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RCBS ChargeMaster 1500 Powder Scale and Dispenser

Graduate
    Only thing I would do diffrent to mine is have 2 matched weight scale pans..

Did you do the short piece of straw in the output tube?

It makes charging rifle cases enjoyable... every time I use mine, I think gee, I'm glad I bought this..

No, didn't know anything about the short straw thing.

I've run everything from BC(C)2 to 4064 and haven't noticed a problem. What does the straw fix?
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Graduate
    Supposed to help eliminate clumping at the end of output tube and overcharges..

I heard it on the internet, so you know it has to be true, they can't say things on the internet that are'nt true....

I never did a before/after test, , and thought well it is a small piece of a straw, so it is free, if it turns out to be bull I'm not out anything.. so I put it in.. if you are not having over charges don't worry about it..

Graduate
    I use mine in conjunction with a powder measure . I throw a charge that's three to five grains lite and finish it up with the dispenser / scale . When you are loading cases that hold a lot of powder it saves time.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

FLT you must throw some hellacious charges! The scale is rated 1500 grains and the dispense thing to at least 999.99. Dang, you are starting to get as bad as me . . .

Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    I use mine in conjunction with a powder measure . I throw a charge that's three to five grains lite and finish it up with the dispenser / scale . When you are loading cases that hold a lot of powder it saves time.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.