Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Delivery Driver Needed

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Flirting with the cart girl is as integral to golf as cussing.
    Ok , but if you want me to come play you are going to have to find a cart girl with really big tits!
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Outlaw, I could teach you. I'm so good at it, just ask Tack. You can come up here and we can play golf and look for some of the bones that came out of hand the last time I played.

Most of my golf experience involves putting golf balls on tees at 100 yd then attempting to launch them over the berm. Ya gotta hit 'em at the very bottom, right at the tee or you just disintegrate them. When you hit one perfect though, it's a thing of beauty watching that sucker sail 100 feet in the air

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Cggf golf outing. All funds raised go to the 2inthesnotlocker scholarship fund.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Depending on date - in.
    I’m an engineer. To save us both time, let’s just assume I’m not wrong.

Lift with your back

I talk to myself because, at times, I require advice from an expert.

Only a fool courts the anger of a patient man.

We are all just one PBR away from being white trash and in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Cggf golf outing. All funds raised go to the 2inthesnotlocker scholarship fund.
    I'd play golf for that
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    Most of my golf experience involves putting golf balls on tees at 100 yd then attempting to launch them over the berm. Ya gotta hit 'em at the very bottom, right at the tee or you just disintegrate them. When you hit one perfect though, it's a thing of beauty watching that sucker sail 100 feet in the air
    I've got a good friend who consistently does this with a .22-250 at 500. It's damn impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    I've got a good friend who consistently does this with a .22-250 at 500. It's damn impressive.
    Dead Calm with no cross wind? I had a 220 swift varmint barreled m77. Any kind of wind could wreck havoc with that tiny bullet past 300/400 yards.

The 338 didn't have much problem. 300 grains vs 75 grains

Prairie dogs in Wyoming.
    5G Motorola Razr

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Dead Calm with no cross wind? I had a 220 swift varmint barreled m77. Any kind of wind could wreck havoc with that tiny bullet past 300/400 yards.

The 338 didn't have much problem. 300 grains vs 75 grains

Prairie dogs in Wyoming.
    Most conditions. Do you use a standard reticle, or a milling reticle with outer windage and elevation adjustments?

You can use the old wind rosette to help determine your placement, but I prefer to use Todd Hodnett's wind formulae, using BC and MV to determine drift. At that point you can choose to dial in the wind, but most seasoned guys use mil hold-offs that may swell and ebb with changing wind - which is a damn good practice. Most winds are not constant so firm dialing wind can be a crippling habit.

Bring your stuff up one day if you want to try some of this stuff out, it's a lot of fun. We'll punch out to around 500 on average and there's a good place for high angle shooting.