Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Delivery Driver Needed

Beverage cart? When were you going to teach me to golf???????

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    I've been thinking the same thing!

5G Motorola Razr

Put little white ball on top of big blue ball and try to hit the white one.

That will be $500.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Graduate
    I have a friend that owns a consulting engineering firm in Miami-Dade, who was having a heck of a time with the various city and county permiting offices down there, UNTIL he hired a drop dead gorgeous Latino lady fresh out of UM College of Engineering (Civil) to handle permitting. He's sort of sheepish about it, but admits that it was the best staffing investment he's ever made.
    Last edited by substratum; November 10th, 2015 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    I've been thinking the same thing!

Flirting with the cart girl is as integral to golf as cussing.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Hell I can cuss and flirt already, this golf thing might not be too hard after all.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Flirting with the cart girl is as integral to golf as cussing.
    You would wait till their attire changes to Carhartts to let us in on this little secret.

Remind us again about the beginning of bikini season, I'll be ready for lessons then. You in Inlaw?
    5G Motorola Razr

If I had a dollar for everyone that has ever said they were going to teach me to golf I could retire and hire a guy to teach me.

Oderint dum metuant

We're all teaching ourselves, and not very well.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Graduate
    My son and I took lessons at Southwood a few years back when they had a special... <$100 for three or four lessons and a round of golf. It improved our game significantly. I haven't played golf now in a couple of years, but will probably do that again as a refresher to avoid embarrassing myself before I get back out there. Plus, my son is about 18" taller now than he was then, so I'd imagine that will have some affect upon his game. He'll need new clubs, too, as his are kids clubs. Anyone need a set of lefty kids clubs?